We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best local burger?

Which Kelowna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Flin Flon, Canada
reviews: 14
Best local burger?

Coming to Kelowna for a week at the end of July with a group of old friends that look to me for dining suggestions. I have a tradition to uphold for picking a good local burger spot. They still talk about Hudson's in Coeur d'Alene for example. Any recommends?

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 53
1. Re: Best local burger?

Easy one...

Go to Raudz Regional Table for a cheesburger.

http://www.raudz.com/RAUDZ/home.html

Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver Island
reviews: 97
2. Re: Best local burger?

Kind of out of your way, but Burger 55 in Penticton is a little tiny place with take out only and they are good old fashioned burgers. http://www.burger55.com/

Kelowna, Canada
reviews: 16
3. Re: Best local burger?

Local Lounge and Grill in Summerland. AMAZING burger!!! Great menu all together.

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Kelowna
reviews: 3
4. Re: Best local burger?

Each to their own on burgers, but one day while your here go the White Spot at McCurdy and Hwy 97. Fast food but only available in B.C. and Alberta.

Vancouver, Canada
5. Re: Best local burger?

I don't think that the OP is looking for a chain restaurant experience for his group.

Nanaimo, Canada
Destination Expert
for Nanaimo, Vancouver Island
reviews: 289
6. Re: Best local burger?

I love Burger 55 in Penticton. Second best burger of my life. Top burger, Schooner Restaurant in Tofino.

Kelowna, Canada
Destination Expert
for Kelowna
reviews: 3
7. Re: Best local burger?

Take it easy dathecoast, it's a burger i like and if they got the time suggest they try it and make their own decision. Hope your ok with that.

8. Re: Best local burger?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:54 pm, May 16, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
9. Re: Best local burger?

Sara...the OP asked the question ....not me.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for Vancouver
reviews: 54
10. Re: Best local burger?

After you've had your fill of a "local burger spot" I would second giving White Spot a try. They are a restaurant with an extensive menu - burgers, sandwiches, pastas, rice bowls, dinner dinners. You might actually look at them for breakfast. If you can get past their new look hockey puck hash browns. Taste like hash browns, look like a hockey puck. What were they thinking? They will do the traditional hash browns though.