We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harrison Hot Springs -worth it without a car?

Which Harrison Hot Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver
Harrison Hot Springs -worth it without a car?

I want to take my fiance and get out of town (Vancouver) for the last weekend of February. Problem is we don't drive, so I'm wondering if we'd still be able to enjoy Harrison? We're looking at the hot springs, and any activities that include biking/walking..?

Thank you for your hep!

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 51
11. Re: Harrison Hot Springs -worth it without a car?

I'm glad you had such a good time. It's a great place and this is a good time of year to visit.

Vancouver, Canada
reviews: 53
12. Re: Harrison Hot Springs -worth it without a car?

I'll agree it's a little on the "dull" side, which is what I love about it! It really depends on what you are looking for.

Vancouver, Canada
13. Re: Harrison Hot Springs -worth it without a car?

I know exactly what you mean. Walk a little, shop a little, sleep a little, eat and drink a little, then sleep again. If you are there for a while, especially in the off-season(we have a weekend place there), you will start to recognize every dog and its owner and the owners of Muddy Waters will greet you by name.

I have a couple of good circle trips for those coming out from Vancouver if you look on the day trips lists. People I work with who try my suggestions always come back on Mondays amazed at how relaxed they are and how eager their kids are to go again.

Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Destination Expert
for British Columbia
14. Re: Harrison Hot Springs -worth it without a car?

I may have missed something but how does someone without a car actually travel to Harrison?

And leave?

Edited: 8:29 pm, March 26, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
15. Re: Harrison Hot Springs -worth it without a car?

Bus to Chilliwack via Greyhound and then BC Transit has a route that goes Chilliwack to Harrison via Agassiz about 5 times a day. It's not too bad. I often see people at the bus stop outside the hotel with suitcases. The fare is (at least was last summer) $3 for adults and $2 for students.

16. Re: Harrison Hot Springs -worth it without a car?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 23, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Harrison Hot Springs