We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothes Shopping Near the Royal Alex

Which Edmonton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NWT
reviews: 83
Clothes Shopping Near the Royal Alex

Hi,

I'll be in town for the day for a quick trip to the Royal Alex. I've googled around, but am not really familiar with this area of Edmonton.

I'm hoping to do some shopping (not at WEM) near the hospital before and after my appointment.

Am looking for suiting, dress clothes, shoes, etc. Can someone point me in the right direction, please? Thanks

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 66
1. Re: Clothes Shopping Near the Royal Alex

Kingsway Garden Mall is just to the NW of the Royal Alex, along Kingsway Ave. which also runs NW. It's walking distance from the hospital, and has the usual mix of department stores and smaller boutiques.

Second choice might be downtown, a little farther away and directly south of the hospital, which has an indoor mall on both sides of 101 Street, just north of 102 Ave. Also walking distance, but a longer walk.

Happy shopping. Cheers.

Edmonton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Edmonton
reviews: 23
2. Re: Clothes Shopping Near the Royal Alex

Depending on your taste, I agree with the Kingsway Garden Mall suggestion. It is a great midstream mall - has all the main chain stores, everything you need, and is just a few blocks away from the hospital.

You would be able to find more upscale fashions downtown, plus a lot of the chains there as well.

www.kingswaymall.ca/

www.edmontoncitycentre.com/

www.edmontondowntown.com/content.asp?ID=27

3. Re: Clothes Shopping Near the Royal Alex

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 am, October 23, 2012