We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay within an hour of airport

Which Edmonton hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Whistler, Canada
reviews: 49
Place to stay within an hour of airport

We will be concluding our trip around the rockies with a flight out of Edmonton, In the couple days up till our flight we will be staying in Banff/Lake Louise area, I understand this is a good 4/5 hour drive up to Edmonton, with a flight at 11am i dont fancy leaving so early so thought we could make our way up the day before and stay somewhere in the area. I dont fancy staying at the airport and to be honest (pardon my ignorance) dont know much about edmonton, hence the question, where is a good area to stay either in edmonton or within an hour or so drive.

Thanks in advance for your help

Edmonton, AB
reviews: 6
21. Re: Place to stay within an hour of airport

CLOSED...the hot tub was closed for maintenance.

Thank goodness my job doesn't involve typing.

Edmonton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Edmonton, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 55
22. Re: Place to stay within an hour of airport

kathy09; "Folks, keep in mind that mallardalta is a troll who has had numerous posts removed by tripadvisor." I don't know the content of Post #15 that was removed, or who posted it, as I missed it, but ... I think you owe mallardalta an apology, openly and privately.

The reason ... read more of his posts. Some might be considered "inflammatory" but that archetype can sometimes lead to insightful discussions. Plus, I read quite a number of mallard's post, and I have quite a few that definitely do not meet the qualifications for "troll."

Edmonton
reviews: 4
23. Re: Place to stay within an hour of airport

I disagree with your assessment, Writer, and I won't apologize, publicly or privately.

edmonton
reviews: 8
24. Re: Place to stay within an hour of airport

hi executive royal inn, leduc-nisku is near airlport or less expensive nisku inn , cheers vic sedo CALL IF HELP NEEDED 780 438 32459

Edited: 11:52 am, March 16, 2010
Whistler, Canada
reviews: 49
25. Re: Place to stay within an hour of airport

Ive actually ended up booking the best western denham inn in Leduc, it looks ok from reviews and i found a good price. Could anyone tell me if there are any laundry facilites in the area? I dont think the hotel offers any themselves

edmonton
reviews: 8
26. Re: Place to stay within an hour of airport

room service could do that for you or call desk for information. cheers vic

Edmonton, AB
reviews: 6
27. Re: Place to stay within an hour of airport

The closest laundromat (and only one I found in the yellowpages for Leduc) is the Leduc Coin Laundry at 4913 52 Ave. It's 3 or 4 blocks to the NE of the hotel.

The hotel is in a good location, there's a Boston Pizza (chain that you've probably seen if you've spent any time here) a block away, another chain restaurant called White Spot across the street, and a generic restaurant called Kosmos about a block straight east.

You're still only 5 minutes or so from the airport if you have to take a cab, although I would guess they have a shuttle.

Edmonton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Edmonton, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 55
28. Re: Place to stay within an hour of airport

roseoakhil; glad to hear you have made your choice ....

Kathy; your choice as well.

29. Re: Place to stay within an hour of airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, September 16, 2010