We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calgary Hotel

Which Calgary hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canberra
Calgary Hotel

I am looking for a mid-range (priced) hotel in Calgary for 2 nights in February. We are staying just out of Calgary for a conference after this so thought staying in the city would allow us to explore a bit. I have read through the hotel listings but it makes the mind boggle! We plan to head out on foot to explore for the first day then perhaps go out to Spruce Meadows to have a look around on the next day

Any recommendations?

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
1. Re: Calgary Hotel

I really like the International Hotel downtown. Huge all suites room and walking distance to everything. My other suggestion would be the Marriott downtown which is right in the heart of downtown.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 66
2. Re: Calgary Hotel

If I was an Australian visitor in February, and could afford it, I'd look for a downtown hotel that's connected to the +15 system of heated walkways, so that you don't have to go outside in freezing weather. So that narrows the options down to Sheraton Eau Claire Suites, Hyatt Regency, Marriott, Ramada downtown, le Germain, Fairmont Palliser, Westin, International Hotel (I think), and perhaps one or two others whose names escape me...

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 84
3. Re: Calgary Hotel

International is part of +15. Hyatt Regency and Marriott are the closest to everything but nothing is very far.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary
reviews: 24
4. Re: Calgary Hotel

The Delta Bow Valley is also connected via the +15 system too, just to add to the list.

5. Re: Calgary Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 02, 2014