We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alldrive RV Rentals

Which Calgary hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
West Sussex
reviews: 30
Alldrive RV Rentals

We rented an RV from ALLDRIVE Canada this September 2010. They failed to return our security deposit ( they said it would only take a couple of days ) and have now closed the company. They refuse to answer any emails or telephone calls. They have re started as ALL WEST RV Rentals and are still taking bookings from the ALLDRIVE site - Beware!! There are a number of clients caught out by this companys behaviour . They have been good in the past but give them a wide berth now.

31. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:04 am, July 23, 2011
32. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 4:04 am, July 23, 2011
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 71
33. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

Hi Anna;

NEVER post your email address on the internet. I would STRONGLY suggest that you delete your own post immediately ! Posting your email address on the internet can dramatically increase the amount of spam you receive.

You can delete your own post(s) by clicking on the "Report inappropriate content" button within the post your wish to delete, and then select "Remove my post" from the pull down menu.

Other users can contact you via TripAdvisor's "Private Message" feature.

Best Regards

Milan
34. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

Thank you very much, you are right!

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
35. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

You're Welcome !

Manitoba
reviews: 42
36. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

Yes, Cam's name will be dragged through the mud and if he continues to employ these previous owners, his business will suffer. Whether Cam Clark Ford is a reputable business or not, I certainly would never do business with them with these people in his employ.

Bruges, Belgium
37. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

Hi from Belgium,

We hired a campervan (22 feet) with All West RV in July 2011.

If I read all these comments of misbehaviour of the firm All West RV, then I think you are talking about another firm.... We have had no problems at all with the staff nor with the deposits. The rental caused no problem, there was no deposit (of 1000 CAD) taken from my account and after a firmly check-up by return, we were "cleared".

The service of Edith, Greg, Courtney and others was impeccable. We even were picked up at the airport and we're driven to our final b&b in Vancouver itself on the day of return. Great !

The people that complained....was everything allright when you returned the vehicle ? Was the fuel refilled ? Were the tanks emptied ? You must understand that is why rental firms ask a deposit ...to have a certain guarantee.

So....for what it's worth : All West RV (Langley / Calgary) is a OK firm, with a competent team and a very good service.

P.S. We could've slept better though....but that is the problem of hiring a small RV (only 2 persons).

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 67
38. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

Luckay, just to clarify - It was in fact a different company (Alldrive RV), which apparently went bankrupt. It seems that the assests were purchased by a local business person, Cam Clark, and now is operated as All West with some of the staff from the former Alldrive.

Milan
39. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

Luckay,

we rented a van and returned it perfect and clean.

1.000 $ were taken without authorization and, as far as I know from my due diligence experience, whoever buys or takes or merge with a company has to take also its passivities.

That's why someone has to pay. We have being trying to have back our money but All West wrote it is not their problem. If it were not so, I wonder why they offer 1.000 $ rent for free (probably because they perferctly know that only few people from EU will be able to use this "offer").

Moreover, someone succeded in having back the money.

Please, if you read wrote me how you made it.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
40. Re: Alldrive RV Rentals

Hi Anna;

First, let me say that I am not a lawyer. I have no interest in any of the businesses that are being discussed in this thread. I am only offering my comments to assist you, a fellow TA user. My comments are based on the information provided within this thread, and my general knowledge of the bankruptcy process, related to business.

If the first company (All Drive) was sold to the second company (Cam Clark) you would be correct that all assets and liabilities would become the responsibility of the second company.

However, All Drive went bankrupt.

All Drive’s assets would have been sold by the bankruptcy trustee (with Court supervision) to recoup any money possible. Any money recovered, would go towards paying All Drive’s outstanding creditors.

The company who purchased the assets does NOT assume the bankrupt business’s liabilities.

I hope that helps you understand what happens when a company goes bankrupt.

Best Regards