We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moraine Lake Lodge vs Fairmont Chateau

Which Lake Louise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Saskatoon, Canada
reviews: 55
Moraine Lake Lodge vs Fairmont Chateau

Hi. I am planning a trip somewhere in September with my partner. I hope to try a night either in one of these two. I cant make up my mind. Any ideas ? As I have checked, Fairmont is expensive if you want the lakeview room, and also paying for canoeing, parking, breakfast which may come up to $600++. While Moraine Lake Lodge with everything in, I could get it for 400-500. In terms of view, lake louise or moraine lake is better ? I do plan to visit both at the end of the day.

Calgary, Canada
Destination Expert
for Calgary, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 66
21. Re: Moraine Lake Lodge vs Fairmont Chateau

The OP says that they are planning to travel in September, so that should be fine. But thanks for pointing that out, as most accommodations in Banff National Park operate year-round. MLL is one of the handful of exceptions.

22. Re: Moraine Lake Lodge vs Fairmont Chateau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 18, 2013