We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recommendation in Banff.

Which Banff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dallas, Texas
reviews: 1
Hotel recommendation in Banff.

I am looking for a hotel recommendation in Banff.

I will be there Early August this year and looking to stay for three nights while visiting the Rockies.

I am travelling with my family which includes a 4 year old and i am looking to stay around $200 for the night.

Thanks in Advance

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Banff National Park
reviews: 75
1. Re: Hotel recommendation in Banff.

Here are all 33 hotels in Banff, listed in the order that they are recommended by TripAdvisor reviewers:

tripadvisor.ca/Hotels-g154911-Banff_Banff_Na…

If I were staying in Banff with a 4yr old, I would pick the Douglas Fir, because it is so child-friendly.

2. Re: Hotel recommendation in Banff.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:56 am, April 16, 2014
Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Lake Louise
3. Re: Hotel recommendation in Banff.

Be aware that August is High season in Banff, you you can expect that accommodations will be more expensive at this time of year. Standard Hotel rooms will be starting in the ~$175. The Douglas fir, mentioned above is an excellent choice if you are travelling with a young child. They have an indoor water slide and play place for guests to use. Starting rates at the Douglas fir will be around $240 for the summer, but their units have kitchens which would help you save costs on food.

There are lots of hotels in the Banff area, depending on what your amenity requirements are. The Banff Rocky mountain resort is good for families as well. They have an onsite swimming pool, and some outdoor facilities as well. They have suites (no kitchen) starting around $220, or kitchen units starting around $240

Dallas, Texas
reviews: 1
4. Re: Hotel recommendation in Banff.

Thanks for the recommendations. I decided to go with the Rimrock resort hotel. It seemed like a good choice based on the reviews even though it was slightly over the budget i had initially intended.

5. Re: Hotel recommendation in Banff.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 22, 2015