We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which hotel over Canada day

Which Banff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
anu
reviews: 44
Which hotel over Canada day

Is have two possibilities for a 4 night stay that includes Canada day. Please could you advise the pros and cons of these hotels over this period in July

The hotels are THe Fox and Banff Park Lodge.

We would like to see the parade and maybe some bands and the fireworks, we will also be eating in town restaurants.

Is one or the other a better choice please

3 replies to this topic
Calgary, Canada
reviews: 74
1. Re: Which hotel over Canada day

The fox would be my first choice. The Park Lodge is nice, but for me, it just had an older feel to it. The Park is a bit closer to the heart of downtown, but both are close.

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
reviews: 83
2. Re: Which hotel over Canada day

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g154911-i221-k7353…

this question just was raised. I stay monthly at Banff Park Lodge and its in the heart of everything and quieter. It would be my first choice. I can tell you that over the holiday the town is crazy and traffic or to go up the Gondola are crazy long so do your sightseeing before or after or early morning. Better to stick in town for the holiday and that is another reason to choose the BPL

anu
reviews: 44
3. Re: Which hotel over Canada day

thank you, I did see that question but as mine was different I thought it was worth asking. it does seem we will be in Banff at a busy time but we will make the best of it.

Thank you for your help

Reply to: Which hotel over Canada day
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted