We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

things to see/do on journey from Jasper to Morraine lake

Which Banff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
anu
reviews: 51
things to see/do on journey from Jasper to Morraine lake

We will be travelling by car between Jasper and Morraine lake in late June, are there any things you would suggest we see or do on route.

thank you

anu
reviews: 51
1. Re: things to see/do on journey from Jasper to Morraine lake

sorry probably wrong forum I will post on the Jasper forum

Toronto
2. Re: things to see/do on journey from Jasper to Morraine lake

Moraine Lake is in Banff National Park (right by Lake Louise), so posting this in the Banff forum is fine. It's all within the Canadian Rockies forum anyway so the right people will still see it.

The drive there from Jasper is along the Icefields Parkway (IP), considered one of the continent's greatest drives, with lots to see along the way. Much has been written about the attractions along the IP, and you should plan to spend the whole day working your way along it with stops. If you back out to the Canadian Rockies forum (tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g659487-i11598-Cana…), one of the Top Questions links on the right side of the page is "Where can I find information about driving the Icefields Parkway". Here is Parks Canada's map of the IP showing the points of interest along the way: pc.gc.ca/eng/…Parkway.aspx

If you say what kind of thing you're interested in (hiking, wildlife, general sightseeing, etc) people can give you some more specific suggestions.

3. Re: things to see/do on journey from Jasper to Morraine lake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 07, 2015