We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banff Restaurants

Which Banff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 4
Banff Restaurants

My Wife and I will be in Banff in early August for three nights. Looking for some fine dining restaurant recommendations. Places we are considering include: Three Ravens, The Maple Leaf, Bow Valley Grill, Bison Restaurant & Lounge, Le Beaujolais, Castello Ristorante, Sleeping Buffalo, The Terrace. Would appreciate thoughts on any of these as well as other suggestions.

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Banff National Park
reviews: 76
1. Re: Banff Restaurants

Hi MJB: If you go to the Banff restaurants page at this link:

tripadvisor.ca/Restaurants-g154911-Banff_Ban…

you can read reviews of the restaurants you're considering by people who have eaten there very recently.

Of the restaurants you've listed, my personal favourites would be the Leaf, the Bison, Sleeping Buffalo and the Beauj. But everyone is different, which is why reading a range of reviews is a good idea.

2. Re: Banff Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 02, 2014