We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Babysitter

Which Banff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
edmonton
Babysitter

Coming to banff for our anniversary with our kids, looking for a babysitting service that is highly recommended.

8 replies to this topic
Toronto, Canada
reviews: 488
1. Re: Babysitter

really on TA? a little odd, is that just me?

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Banff National Park
reviews: 71
2. Re: Babysitter

It's a perfectly normal question on TA. Mariekitty, you might try contacting the Day Care 403-762-3339 -- sometimes their staff take on babysitting assignments. Alternatively, the front desk at your hotel may be able to put you in contact with someone that they are familiar with.

Edited: 12:26 pm, April 30, 2013
Banff
3. Re: Babysitter

Great response Banff!

Yes, both my kids go to the local Day Care and some of the ladies do babysitting on the side. If you can't find someone there, sometimes there are great ads on Kijiji for the Banff area, listing hotel babysitter.

…kijiji.ca/f-services-childcare-nanny-W0QQCa…

bestofbanff

Mahtomedi, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park
reviews: 12
4. Re: Babysitter

tdsuperstar- I think it's just you

Edmonton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Edmonton, Yellowknife
reviews: 26
5. Re: Babysitter

I think it's a great question to ask. I have 2 boys and while I love taking them to the moutains, I know a night out with just my husband is sometimes needed. I found the babysitting info very useful. Thanks for the posts.

Toronto, Ontario...
reviews: 8
6. Re: Babysitter

Most hotels also offer babysitting services (usually it's staff that take it on).

Calgary. Alberta
reviews: 12
7. Re: Babysitter

There are two babysitting agencies in Banff that will send highly qualified sitters to your hotel or wherever you're staying. I've used both with my now toddler son and I've never had a bad experience. I've always had great sitters that my son enjoys and that I have had no hesitation leaving him with.

Www.myhotelsitter.com

Www.childcarebanff.com

Edmonton, Canada
8. Re: Babysitter

Hi! I'm heading to banff next weekend. I was looking in to the myhotelsitter site. They sound great. I'd love to hear more feedback on them. I'm very nervous about leaving my boy with strangers.

Any info would be greatly appreciated:)

Cass

Reply to: Babysitter
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted