We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moraine lake rockpile?

Which Banff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
reviews: 24
Moraine lake rockpile?

Does anyone has a picture of how the rockpile looks like? I'll have a baby on my back in a carrier, so wanted to know if it is safe to climb with the baby.

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Banff National Park
reviews: 76
1. Re: Moraine lake rockpile?

Googling "moraine lake rockpile" and clicking on Images brings up dozens. Here is one:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=moraine+lake+rockpile+trail&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ZzBWUYv7B6iDjAK1vYHoBQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i%7C8%3Bd%7CyljpXzVgwlrVPM%3A

San Francisco...
2. Re: Moraine lake rockpile?

Thanks banff. So there are stairs going up and it is not exactly a rockpile climb?

Mahtomedi, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Glacier National Park
reviews: 12
3. Re: Moraine lake rockpile?

The rock pile has a uphill path with steps. You should be okay with a baby on your back.

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Banff National Park
reviews: 76
4. Re: Moraine lake rockpile?

It is very straightforward, and a wide range of people walk up it every day in the summer. It is entirely do-able while wearing a baby carrier.

San Francisco...
5. Re: Moraine lake rockpile?

Ok great. Thanks for the info. :)

6. Re: Moraine lake rockpile?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 31, 2014