We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banff Airporter

Which Banff hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Regina, SK
reviews: 20
Banff Airporter

Hi folks,

I just returned from a week-end wedding in Banff. I put my review up of our hotel (Buffalo Mountain Lodge. which was wonderful) but I also just had to mention the shuttle service as well so thought I would put it here.

We booked the Banff Airporter shuttle before we left and we were truly impressed by the wonderful experience. We had contact with several different employees and every single one was so friendly and professional, not to mention informative! The shuttel itself was clean and comfortable with amazing views of the mountains! The shuttle sits high up and has huge windows - its the best drive I've ever had to/from Banff.

I highly recommend this company!

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Banff National Park
reviews: 74
1. Re: Banff Airporter

You would make them really happy if you sent them your comments directly. They like to feature customer comments on their site, and they love to get feedback.

Sydney, Australia
reviews: 76
2. Re: Banff Airporter

We used it last month and found it good. What was problematic for us, was that we saw no signs at Calgary airport to find their desk. At least there were some very nice guides who were able to point us in the right direction.

Banff, Canada
reviews: 60
3. Re: Banff Airporter

Good company. Have used them many times without incident.

Banff, Canada
Destination Expert
for Banff, Banff National Park
reviews: 74
4. Re: Banff Airporter

Fortunately, they have detailed directions on their website re how to find them at the Calgary Airport:

http://www.banffairporter.com/yyc/

Timaru
reviews: 15
5. Re: Banff Airporter

Great service both ways , good modern clean vehicle, large windows, great drivers, would use them again. Hassle free booking online. Used this service on 26 & 29th May 2013. Highly recommend this service.

Thank you

Alan & Kaye Coles

Timaru

New Zealand.

6. Re: Banff Airporter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 02, 2014