We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palladium Vallarta Hotel

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Duncan, BC
reviews: 3
Palladium Vallarta Hotel

Has enyone ever stayed here? We are planning on going in January with our 11 year old. Is there enough to do at hotel? I understand it is well out of town. Is there any villages nearby? Any info would be great....Thanks

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
reviews: 67
1. Re: Palladium Vallarta Hotel

Hi, we just returned Oct.10, spending 2 weeks at the Palladium. It was a fabulous vacation. We had been there before (Viva) in 2001 and wanted to see if many changes with the new owners. Mostly for the best. They are doing new straw roofing on some bldgs. even though the resort is only 6 years old. Your will find the kids club to be A1. Lots to do, and they have good nightly entertainment. The bus is only 1 city block away and runs like every 15mins.and lots of fun,even for seniors. Vallarta is about a 45min.bus ride away , and Bucieras town is only l5mins. Rooms all have lovely views, nice beds(waffle-covers on the mattress). Marbel everywhere. Clean everywhere. Friendly staff. The beach is rocky(be aware) take rubber soled beach shoes. ask the staff Before you go in, Where to advoid the rocks. Boogie boarding is good here and Surfers come to Palladium to get the good waves. Lots of steps and walking as the Resort is Hugh!! after the fantastic food you will want the steps, I did. At this time it was slow season, so we even had a la carte at Lunch Time!!!Unreal!!! Ice Cream at Portofino restaurant. Tennis courts, archery,a small zoo, Spa , Adult only pool(good place to be on weekend,when the Mexican folks come and the kids get a little loud). Tip a little and the bar will make you any drink you can think of and then some. Food was NOT boring after 2 weeks, endless items to chose from. Trips can be booked right at the Hotel with your tour-rep. One thing ,Do Not!!!!! get taken in by the Time Share people at the airport,as they are now allowed just outside the 1st. set of glass doors after you get your bags!!!! and are waiting for you, Even before you will see your Tour Rep, who will be just outside the next glass doors Holding up their signs for you to go to your Transfer Bus. So just say NO and pass buy them, they are very aggresive and you will waste 1/2 day at least of your vacation. Iam sure you will have a good time at the Palladium. enjoy. and Ola.

Duncan, BC
2. Re: Palladium Vallarta Hotel

Thanks for you great info...Am going to travel agent otday to book....Count down is on :-)

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
3. Re: Palladium Vallarta Hotel

You are welcome. You can read my review I just posted, just type in Palladium nuevo vallarta in the search box. Any other questions just ask, glad to help out another British Columbia traveler. Cheers

Duncan, BC
4. Re: Palladium Vallarta Hotel

Hey JoLee or any one else, have heard that Palladium has an a la carte restaurant that does not let kids in is this true? Thanks for you help :-)

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
5. Re: Palladium Vallarta Hotel

sorry I can't anser that one,but nothing in the booklet stated no children allowed. you could contact them at www.fiesta-hotels.com. or guestvallarta@fiesta-hotels.com.

Canada
6. Re: Palladium Vallarta Hotel

Hi JoLee - I was wondering if the renovations have been completed on the adult pool. TIA

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
7. Re: Palladium Vallarta Hotel

Hi, Yes, the only repairs in the adult pool were not really repairs,but they installed pallapa"s all around and took away the umbrellas. It now looks much more Mexican style.

Canada
8. Re: Palladium Vallarta Hotel

Hi again JoLee - thanks for the information on the pool. Is the buffet restaurent still open and the Mexican restaruent. You mentioned some areas are getting new roofs - was there any word how long that renovations would take. Thanks again

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
9. Re: Palladium Vallarta Hotel

hi Deltad, No the Buffet is Not closed yet. They are working on the Mexican Restaurant ,which is 1 floor above. This will take weeks, as we watched the men working and it is SLOW work. They may then start on the Buffet roof too, but it is only 6 years old, so ???? For sure you will NOT go hungry at the Palladium. They may move things around or close 1/2 while working. Are you going soon? If you want their phone # or e-mail let me know, as I have it in their pamphlet. Cheers

Canada
10. Re: Palladium Vallarta Hotel

Thanks JoLee for the info - yes I would like their email address as we are booked to go there. I cant understand why they are renovating as we were there a year ago and it was great. Anyway thanks again