We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying @ Grand Velas, can we visit Casa Velas?

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anaheim Hills, CA
reviews: 14
Staying @ Grand Velas, can we visit Casa Velas?

I was just wondering if as a guest of Grand Velas you have the option of going over to Casa Velas for a couple of hours and their beach club for a couple of hours one day. Thanks!

4 replies to this topic
Mountain View, CA
reviews: 7
1. Re: Staying @ Grand Velas, can we visit Casa Velas?

email the concierge.

we had asked last year if we can visit Velas Vallarta and were told no since Velas Vallarta and Grand Velas are in different categories.

However, Casa Velas and Grand Velas seem to be in the same category. I believe Bezerk had mentioned that she was able to dine at Casa Velas while staying at Grand Velas.

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic
reviews: 151
2. Re: Staying @ Grand Velas, can we visit Casa Velas?

I am not sure if it works that way, while at Casa Velas you can or used to be able to have one dining night at Grand Velas, providing your own transportation back..They would bring you there, but it all had to be pre-arranged with concierge's etc.

No clue if you can do it the other way around...I too suggest an email to concierge Denisse, and ask. concierge@hotelcasavelas.com

No matter how that works out you will enjoy...might be nice if they let you try so you can see for future vacation if might like it at Casa Velas.

Anaheim Hills, CA
reviews: 14
3. Re: Staying @ Grand Velas, can we visit Casa Velas?

Thanks guys. I will contact the concierge with the request. I thought it would be great if we could go check out both the resort and beach club for a couple of hours at each to consider a future stay and then head into town for a casual afternoon of shopping and eating street food.

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic
reviews: 151
4. Re: Staying @ Grand Velas, can we visit Casa Velas?

Good luck, great idea!!

Reply to: Staying @ Grand Velas, can we visit Casa Velas?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted