We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vallarta adventures

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
reviews: 6
Vallarta adventures

Do they pick you from hotel? It sounded like we need to go to their tour site for this, is this correct?

We are staying at Riu Palace Pacifico.

Camrose, Alberta...
reviews: 10
1. Re: Vallarta adventures

We just got back from staying at the Grand Palladium and went on a Vallarta Adventures excursion - Outdoor Adventure. For that excursion, transportation was provided to and from the resort for $5 per person. For some of the other excursions provided through them, we would have been responsible for getting to their tour site.

I have no idea why transportation was arranged for one excursion and not another. We booked the excursion through our travel advisor at the resort though so there may have been some arrangement between the travel companies and tour operator.

I realize my answer isn't much help but take it for what it's worth.

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 25
2. Re: Vallarta adventures

Some of the excursions include transportation. I am not sure which ones.

Here is a link with an email address. I would suggest you email them to find out more info.

www.vallarta-adventures.com/company/contact

Enjoy your vacation. We enjoyed our vacation there.

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
3. Re: Vallarta adventures

In the event transportation is not included, it's only about 10 minutes, and probably no more than $7-$8, to take a cab from the Riu Palace (as long as your excursion departs from the Nuevo Vallarta Marina area). Taxis are plentiful on both ends.

Edited: 11:47 pm, January 22, 2013
4. Re: Vallarta adventures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, January 24, 2014