We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Palace Pacifico- Jan 27th to Feb 3rd

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
reviews: 6
Riu Palace Pacifico- Jan 27th to Feb 3rd

Anyone else heading there?

Roscoe, IL
reviews: 1
1. Re: Riu Palace Pacifico- Jan 27th to Feb 3rd

Yes. We are heading there the same time. We are going to celebrate my 40th birthday. Yay me! First time celebrating where it is warm and on the beach! Usually I am up to my eyeballs in snow. Not really but it is sure cold and windy! Ick!

We have never been to this resort or this part of Mexico before. We are so looking forward to it. We are also going to be doing a whale sail. One of the main reasons we chose this area.

We are so excited!

Have you been here before? Maybe we will see you there!

Minot, North Dakota
2. Re: Riu Palace Pacifico- Jan 27th to Feb 3rd

will be at dreams january 24th thru feb 1st. The windchill here today is 40 to 50 below...can't wait for the warm weather!!!

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 25
3. Re: Riu Palace Pacifico- Jan 27th to Feb 3rd

Enjoy your vacation. The Riu Palace Pacifico is a beautiful resort.

Minneapolis...
reviews: 6
4. Re: Riu Palace Pacifico- Jan 27th to Feb 3rd

I have not been there before but am looking forward to it. The cold is getting unbearable now...can't wait.

mdwstrngrl99 - Hope to see you there.

Washington
reviews: 2
5. Re: Riu Palace Pacifico- Jan 27th to Feb 3rd

We will just miss you ariving on Feb 5th and departing on the 12th. We're celebrating our 30th anniversary there.

Amherstburg, Canada
reviews: 2
6. Re: Riu Palace Pacifico- Jan 27th to Feb 3rd

feb. 1-8 .....we're getting close now!

7. Re: Riu Palace Pacifico- Jan 27th to Feb 3rd

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 26, 2014