We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Jalisco - distance from airport, Bucerius and PV

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
saskatchewan
Riu Jalisco - distance from airport, Bucerius and PV

Well, despite what I've read about the place during the last hour, I am still psyched to get out of the cold & snow and spend a week in the sun & sand.

Can anyone tell me approximately how long it takes to get from the airport to the Riu Jalisco?

Also, can you tell me how long & how much a bus ride is from the Riu to Bucerias?...and from the Riu to PV?

Thank you!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
reviews: 67
1. Re: Riu Jalisco - distance from airport, Bucerius and PV

The Jalisco is the FAMILY resort, so lots of Kids and Yes... there will be bus loads ,,, but it's a Nice resort. and ALLmost all resorts take in the buses... Not really DAY passes (because those cost lots) . but weekends will be busy,but go with the flow... You are out of the SNOW..lol.

If you booked a pkg.charter.. your transfer is incuded, if Not a cab will cost about $28.oo usd (check the Top Questions on the PVR forum)airport,and zones and costs.. It takes about 20-25mins.Faster if you have a FAST cabbie..we made it in 15 mins. Depends on traffic.

Bus is Hard to do to get to Bucerias, as you have to get up on MAIN highway,then cross (close to Mega Store) and get another bus.(thats only a few block..to the downtown part) Mega is just on South end of Bucerias.. you can WALK to Mega.. or walk the beach to RoyaldeCameron resort,then the street to got to DTown part.and market. Maybe cab it back. about 5-8 dollars..

Bus to PVR, you get on the North corner of Jalisco (ask the desk) about $1.50 each, FUN to do... bus goes up on Main highway(as mentioned above) then South..takes about 45mins or so.... you should get off at the Walmart,just past the Cruise ship terminal,,then jump another bus right there to the Downtown (about another 10-15mins.

Reverse the same. Just ask at the Jalisco desk.

Hope this helps

GO have a great time.

Joy

saskatchewan
2. Re: Riu Jalisco - distance from airport, Bucerius and PV

This information is super helpful - just what I was looking for.

Thank you Joy!

Robyn

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
reviews: 67
3. Re: Riu Jalisco - distance from airport, Bucerius and PV

your welcome. Riu Jalisco is the oldest resort, but IMHO the Best KIDS club.. they even get to make their own Blended drinks.. check out the club to sign up each day, by the towel bar.

Have a fun stay..

4. Re: Riu Jalisco - distance from airport, Bucerius and PV

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, December 17, 2013