We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hard Rock Vallarta November 24th - December 4th

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
N.H.
reviews: 1
Hard Rock Vallarta November 24th - December 4th

Going to my favorite Palace Resort and can hardly wait to see what changes they made for Hard Rock....................it can only get better. Looking forward to Meet and Greet with some new friends in Bucerias at FatBoys Wednesday 28th.

Anyone else in Nuevo during those dates?

Maybe a meet and Greet on the beach?

Arlington Heights...
reviews: 2
1. Re: Hard Rock Vallarta November 24th - December 4th

Bob - We're heading down this Friday and heading home on the 24th :-(. Would love to hear about your stay as we are going to be there in March!

Surrey, Canada
2. Re: Hard Rock Vallarta November 24th - December 4th

See on the 28 bob.You can tell me how the place has changed.

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic
reviews: 177
3. Re: Hard Rock Vallarta November 24th - December 4th

Oh I wish but I am going to be in Manzanillo Nov 24...has been years for me to be there...Hard Rock in Jan.

Have fun Bob!!

N.H.
4. Re: Hard Rock Vallarta November 24th - December 4th

What Hard Rock in January will you be at bezerk?

We'll be at the Hard Rock in Punta Cana January 19th - February 2nd.

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic
reviews: 177
5. Re: Hard Rock Vallarta November 24th - December 4th

Nuevo Vallarta Bob....I have yet to go to Punta Cana, we were going to go there but flights from Mexico to there well anywhere are outrageous and add to that hubby's flight here...so we have not made it..So will be at Hard Rock Vallarta Palace Nuevo Vallarta Jan 7-14...best part Imperial week so free...

New Hampshire
reviews: 3
6. Re: Hard Rock Vallarta November 24th - December 4th

Bob,

Off to the annual pilgrimage (no pun) trip to Grand Velas. DUe to the festaivla and Chilian conference, we delayed arriving till Thursday.

But we did get extended till Friday do a nice long strech of reading poolside, long walks on a quiet beach, and sunsets on the edge of the pool with a fruity drink....

Dennis

N.H.
7. Re: Hard Rock Vallarta November 24th - December 4th

I'll see you there...............I always walk down to the Villa Magna and take a swim before I head back.

8. Re: Hard Rock Vallarta November 24th - December 4th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, December 16, 2013