We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Vallarta Nov 18 to Nov 25

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Alberta
Riu Vallarta Nov 18 to Nov 25

We are heading to the Riu Vallarta Nov 18 to 25! Anyone else gonna be down there at that time?????? Always nice to meet new people!!!!

Surrey, Canada
reviews: 1
1. Re: Riu Vallarta Nov 18 to Nov 25

Make sure you go to Bucerias and if you like the Grey Cup checkout Yo Yo Mas sports bar.

Edmonton, Alberta
2. Re: Riu Vallarta Nov 18 to Nov 25

Thanks for the tip yaz08! We have been to Nuevo many times and love the walk down the beach to bucerius!

Edmonton
reviews: 14
3. Re: Riu Vallarta Nov 18 to Nov 25

Love Yo Yo Mas:)

N.H.
reviews: 1
4. Re: Riu Vallarta Nov 18 to Nov 25

I'll be at the Vallarta Palace November 24th - December 4th.

Shelby Township...
reviews: 4
5. Re: Riu Vallarta Nov 18 to Nov 25

We will be there 21-27..... Look for a stressed out mom with 4 boys (one is a baby)!!

Hope to see u!!

Abbotsford, Canada
6. Re: Riu Vallarta Nov 18 to Nov 25

pbettio - Hi i will be their the 16th till the 30th. :D

You said u walk down to Bucerias do you happen to know how long that takes you?

Edmonton, Alberta
7. Re: Riu Vallarta Nov 18 to Nov 25

Hi Michelle! The walk takes between 45 mins to an hour. Depending on how quickly you guys walk. This is at a nice easy walking pace. If you guys want we could have a drink together one day. It's always wonderful to meet new people when you are away. Enjoy your trip!

Abbotsford, Canada
8. Re: Riu Vallarta Nov 18 to Nov 25

That sounds like a good resonable walk time. Sounds good. I am just traveling with my boyfriend and we would like to meet new people so sounds like a plan :D

Edmonton, Alberta
9. Re: Riu Vallarta Nov 18 to Nov 25

Hi Lidia! You and your family will enjoy the Riu Vallarta! My wife and I have stayed at the Jalisco and the Vallarta and have been quite happy with all they have to offer! We will definitely try to work something out so we can say hi! We will be in touch! See you guys soon!

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta de Mita
reviews: 62
10. Re: Riu Vallarta Nov 18 to Nov 25

Do Enjoy ... the Bonus is ,,, you can go over to the Jalisco (one condo inbetween) and enjoy their Facilities,,,just Not , al la carte dinner.

Bus is just across the Street, to get to PVR fun and cheap to do.

Lidia.... Like Paul says.... GO..Relax and Enjoy.... the Kids club is GREAT... maybe a little better at the Jalisco.