We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Current Weather

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Morrison, CO
reviews: 16
Current Weather

Heading down to PVR on Saturday. Anybody there now that can tell me how the weather's been? Thanks!

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
reviews: 85
1. Re: Current Weather

The weather is still hot and humid. It is cooling off more in the evenings and mornings, but is still great beach weather.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
reviews: 34
2. Re: Current Weather

Just returned from Dreams VM last night after 2 weeks. It was in the 90's all the time during the day. As Sioux said, did notice the humidity coming down in the mornings and evenings for the last few days. Temps still 90's when we left. A few light clouds now and again but most of the daylight hours were lots of full sun.

Morrison, CO
3. Re: Current Weather

Thank you sioux and bobo. We've been following the weather and rain showers have/had been predicted for this week into the weekend. We were prepared to take rain gear!

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Nuevo Vallarta, Guadalajara
reviews: 85
4. Re: Current Weather

It's pretty unlikely that it will rain, and if it does, remember it is very warm here and it won't be unbearable to have rain.

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic
reviews: 170
5. Re: Current Weather

Am here now as well and it is sunny, hot and humid every day....for most the nights will still feel quite warm and the mornings unless you live here...I found it warm and humid this morning when doing a photo shoot. The ocean was very warm....have been here almost two weeks and not a drop of rain as yet, think unlikely....

Enjoy I know I am...only a few days left though, oh in PV old town south side, along boardwalk etc. this afternoon extremely hot and very very humid, we cut our shopping expedition short too hot LOL.

Morrison, CO
6. Re: Current Weather

Thanks, again! Leaving rain gear and long sleeves at home.

Chapala, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Chapala, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Ajijic
reviews: 170
7. Re: Current Weather

NO rain gear or long sleeves needed but we did have a small bout of thunder and even a light small thunder shower tonight,,,strange..I have no needed any cover up or sleeves as yet except in A/C and I get chilled easily..Have fun!!

Davie, Florida
reviews: 2
8. Re: Current Weather

the 10 day is for a 10 to 30% chance of scattered or isolated t-storms or storms depending on the day. read the entire forecast next time.

N.H.
reviews: 1
9. Re: Current Weather

10 - 30% chance of rain is nothing to worry about.

Bucerias, Mexico
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
reviews: 36
10. Re: Current Weather

It's raining right now, but the sun is also shining brightly. Go figure.