We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf included

Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 7
Golf included

I s there any hotels in PV or Nuevo Vallarta that have golf included in the package price? Looking for at least one round per week.

Vancouver, B.C.
reviews: 3
1. Re: Golf included

Dreams VM has a special with golf included often, check with them. I hope you understand that it only covers green fees, rental of a cart is mandantory and not included in all 'free' golf offers.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
reviews: 34
2. Re: Golf included

Golden Crown Paradise also has "free" golf. Same mandatory cart fee.

Cold Lake, Canada
3. Re: Golf included

To me this is one of the biggest rip offs in the tourism industry. They say free golf and then in the small print you find out you must have a cart or caddy that costs almost as much as green fee would cost at home. Plus they won't let you walk and get some exercise. Many golfers do prefer to walk when they play.

Chicago
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta
reviews: 34
4. Re: Golf included

I have heard others say that a cart costs $60 and green fees range from $75to $150 and up depending on the season. Remember this is a vacation destination and fees are much higher than at home.

I have seen numerous "specials" advertised in golf magazines for resorts in the states and prices usually start at $300 and go up and thats plus the lodgings at the resort which is another few hundred per night depending on the season. Other than Brandon Dunes in Oregon, no resort course that I have read about allows walking.

$60 in Mexico for a Jack NIcklaus designed course is a steal IMO.

Saratoga, CA
reviews: 23
5. Re: Golf included

If you can find a Grand Luxxe or Grand Bliss timeshare owner who is renting his/her condo out, you may find one that includes anywhere from 8-14 rounds of golf. Cart and green fees are included (a cart is required as there are a few places where it is a long stretch from one hole to the next). A forecaddie is also required, but not included in the free golf - the last time I played the cost was approx. $1.00 USD per hole per person (incl. tip).

The new back nine along the river was recently designed and built by Jack Niclaus Golf. They also have a Niclaus Golf Academy onsite as well. The last time we played it, the course was in great shape. Look out for the crocodiles in the hazards and along the river... LOL

Curt

Menasha, Wisconsin
6. Re: Golf included

I have seen on there web sight that thay have golf packages/ with a stay. www.paradisevillage.com We have a time share their and it is in the top 100 resorts in Interval International. Also it was rated as one of the top 10 of golf course in Mexico. We love the place, but we are not golfer. The golf courses name is El tigra. Hope this helps you : )

Edmonton, Canada
reviews: 7
7. Re: Golf included

Thanks for all of your repies. We ended uo stayng at a resort where gof was not included and the men golfed at 3 courses - El Tigre for 140 USD, a new course called Litibu near Punta Mita for $100 USD and Flamingos for $140. Found our after golfing the first two that Flamingos had a deal with the first round at 140 and the second for only $70.

Menasha, Wisconsin
8. Re: Golf included

So what was the favorite golf course ? Our son loves to golf and we just watch/cattie for him LOL. He is not going on the 2013 trip, but will be going in 2014 with us and other golfers. At el tigre it cheaper for him to golf, he is a member, not sure how much.

Sherwood Park...
reviews: 6
9. Re: Golf included

It is $75 a loop for grand mayan-bliss what ever you want to call them plus caddie

Sherwood Park...
reviews: 6
10. Re: Golf included

Litibu is 800 pesos