We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help! Playa del Sol Grande or Villa del Palmar las...

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
santa cruz
Help! Playa del Sol Grande or Villa del Palmar las...

I'm trying to decide which place to stay at. Any informaiton (pros and cons)on either would be very helpful!

Calgary AB
reviews: 95
1. Re: Help! Playa del Sol Grande or Villa del Palmar las...

We stayed at VDPLF Dec 2004 in a 2 bed room unit. Very nice, jet tub, 3TVs, washer/dryer, lots of room. Had some meals there but mostly went into PV.

You can walk to Bucerias for food and shopping (about 30-40 min walk).

There is a turtle farm close by and at night you can release little turtles to the sea.

We will be staying at Playa del Sol Grande in Nov which is next door to VDPLF. I know they do not have washer/dryers in room but that is about it. We would also like to hear more about it too.

Minneapolis...
reviews: 33
2. Re: Help! Playa del Sol Grande or Villa del Palmar las...

I've stayed at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos several times. I just did a timeshare presentation at Playa Del Sol - and the rooms are definately not as nice. I would recommend their Bella Italian restaurant for dinner regardless of where your staying. But for the $, Flamingos rates much much higher in my book. They also have a washer/dryer in the one bedroom units and have dishwashers. It's my property of choice in PV over all of the properties I've seen in recent years.