We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

golf near the Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Ontario Canada
reviews: 1
golf near the Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa

there is a group of us heading to Palladium Jan 19, some of the guys were wondering about golfing nearby. Anyone have any info on the course or the cost?

Puerto Vallarta...
reviews: 58
1. Re: golf near the Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa

Hi Jackie: Your best bet is google "golf Vallarta" for courses and costs. In terms of closeness either the Four Seasons (very expensive) or the courses in Nuevo Vallarta (Flamingoes or El Tigre) are the closest to the Palladium with the Four Seasons the closest.

Vancouver
2. Re: golf near the Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa

I have looked at quite a few of the courses online with the intent to pick a couple to book and play (still looking for peeps to play with!)...

Anyways, in addition to the site listed above, I looked up: http://mexico.click4teetimes.com as well.

Some deals to be had...

Vancouver
3. Re: golf near the Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa

PS Since this post is getting a "bump" anyways...

E-mail me if you are in Nuevo Vallarta between Jan 29th and Feb 13th and are interested in golf.

A lot of deals on-line are better if booked with more people!

chad.lawrence@telus.net

Ontario Canada
reviews: 1
4. Re: golf near the Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa

wish we were there when you are, but we will be back to the cold weather on the 26th of Jan. Thanks for the sites and the help though!!! happy golfing!