We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone use the spa at Marival?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Anyone use the spa at Marival?

I'm interested in spa experiences at the Marival. Is it pricey? Was it a good experience?

Also, is there waiter service in the pool area? On the beach? We're taking our thermo mugs but we're curious about the service in general.

10 days and counting...

wisconsin
reviews: 2
1. Re: Anyone use the spa at Marival?

Dear fish36,

We were there April 2005. There is pool service but can be slow so there is a very nice swim up bar and pool side bar you can get your thermal mugs filled at. There is NO service on the beach but just take your full mug with you. The walk from the beach to the swim up bar is only about 30 feet so no problems for refills.

I do love spa services and the spa was a bit disappointing. The treatments are wonderful and pretty cheap. About $50 per treatment. You can have your massage right out in front of the hotel by the beach area. There is a white canopy set up and it is wonderful. There is only a small dry sauna room and whirl pool in the spa area. If you have been to other spas you will certainly be disappointed with this one. Before you book the spa be sure to look at it as you may just choose to book treatments. The treatment rooms inside the spa area are very small so I would opt for the out door area.

This is not a Spa resort but certainly a treatment or 2 are a must.

You will love this resort. It is a great value for your money.

Be sure to get reservations for the resturants. You can book 2 nights ahead. Also try the M&M bar area above the main lobby on the 2nd floor next tothe mexican rest. They make the best drinks. Just start at the top of the drink menu and go down. The view from this area is spectacular.

ENJOY