We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Nuevo Vallarta?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Nuevo Vallarta...
Weather in Nuevo Vallarta?

Do you know what the current weather is? Per weather websites, there has been scattered showers. I will be there in a couple of weeks...thanks

Alberta
reviews: 4
1. Re: Weather in Nuevo Vallarta?

Got back about a week ago, and the weather was .... what we Canadians consider....awsome! It is rainy season in Nuevo Vallarta right now, but for the week that we were there, the showers are really intermittent. Out of 7 days there, we saw rain only on 2 of the days...and they were thundershowers.

It rained one day late in the afternoon for about a couple of hours(quite heavy too), we dashed into a restaurant for for supper, and when we came out, the sun was shining over the malecon. It was beautiful!

I do recommend bringing an umbrella and bug spray (for sure). Due to the moisture in the air (cuz of it being rainy season), it is really humid, and there are quite a few mosquitoes. Hope you have an awesome time...we did...although we went at, what the Mexicans consider....the worst time of the year!

LOL.

We loved it, and found that we were undeterred by the weather. When it did rain, it was a nice relief from the heat.

Mississauga...
2. Re: Weather in Nuevo Vallarta?

When is the rainy season over?

Surrey,BC,Canada
reviews: 1
3. Re: Weather in Nuevo Vallarta?

Usually around the end of Sept.

Crash

Orlando,Fl
4. Re: Weather in Nuevo Vallarta?

from what i can see its going to be raining all week.....hope that by next friday everything clears up