We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paradise village spa

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Nuevo Vallarta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
boston, ma
paradise village spa

looking to stay at paradise village resort and spa for our honeymoon. has anyone tried the spa there, is it nice? is the resort nice?

Los Angeles, CA
reviews: 2
1. Re: paradise village spa

We stayed there there in 2002 and 2003 - it is a very nice resort. However, it is really kid friendly - we have three kids and went with a family with two kids - I am not sure if it is suited for Honeymooners. I can say this - the rooms are nice, the spa is great, the grounds are immaculate. The beds are a bit hard and you do hear water through the walls depending on where your room is located.

Hope that helps.

Calgary, AB
reviews: 6
2. Re: paradise village spa

We stayed at the Paradise Village April/04. It is truly paradise; spectacular views, beautiful beach, flowers everywhere, quiet, clean rooms. We had a view of the pool. I even did yoga on the balconyand also some meditation. That's how relaxing it is! We found the beds to be very comfortable. I had a massage and a facial at the spa and even went into the gym where they have all the latest equipment. Everything is top-notch. What a wonderful place for a honeymoon! Don't forget to strole down the beach and watch the sunset. It's so beautiful.

Montrose, CO
3. Re: paradise village spa

I'm honeymooning too. (In July) I was actually thinking about staying here but I changed my mind. One of our close friends recommended 3 places in Nuevo Vallarta: Villa del Palmar, Paradise Village and Royal Decameron Costa Flamigos. I think we might go with the last one--he said that was his favorite even though it's only a 4star. From all that I've been reading, I'm concerned about being pestered by timeshare salespeople at the first two and I'm also concerned about the noise etc. I'd like a quiet intimate place. Paradise Village has 490 rooms. This might be a concern (crowded restaurants, lines, etc) I'm trying to stick with a slightly smaller property with the amenities of a 5 star. You might want to think about that too. But our friend said that Paradise Village was very nice. He's in his 30's and has very good taste.