We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive Resorts in Puerto Penasco

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Penasco hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Anchorage, Alaska
reviews: 4
All Inclusive Resorts in Puerto Penasco

Hello,

I realize that people have asked about this, but its been a few years. Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Puerto Penasco yet? I'm thinking of going in December (a bit chilly maybe?) so that I can group it with going to visit my parents it Tucson for Christmas. My boyfriend though really wants to go to an all inclusive resort, so he doesn't have to worry about money all the time. Is there a place yet that would be worth it for us? Thank you.

Hannah

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Puerto Penasco
reviews: 12
1. Re: All Inclusive Resorts in Puerto Penasco

You can use dollar everywhere, you don' get the best exchange rate, but you don't have to worry about the math. I would strongly suggest staying where you can explore different foods and ambiance instead of being held captive to what an all inclusive resort offers you (I personally don't know of any, by the way) at ridiculously high package prices.

December is beautiful, too cold to go in the water and pretty chilly in the morning, but dress in layers and enjoy your stay.

Phoenix, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Phoenix, Puerto Penasco
reviews: 12
2. Re: All Inclusive Resorts in Puerto Penasco

I looked it up out of curiosity: …usatoday.com/all-inclusive-resorts-rocky-po…

3. Re: All Inclusive Resorts in Puerto Penasco

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 04, 2014