We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mulege Recommendation

San Francisco...
reviews: 12
Mulege Recommendation

I think I might be able to come and stay in Mulege for the entire month of September or October. I'm a software developer and I just got a job where I am full-time remote. This means that I can work from anywhere that there is Internet access. Thus, though I'll be there visiting, I'll be working.

I will be bringing my son who is one and a half with me.

Anyone have any recommendations of places to stay for a longer term, like 1 month or possibly longer? I would like a smaller house like setting with at least a few bedrooms, one of which I could use for an office, just to get some quiet.

The other recommendation is a little more odd -- I'd love recommendations of daycare in the area. I'd be fine with a local day care where my child could meet some local friends (and so could I). Thanks!

9 replies to this topic
San Francisco...
1. Re: Mulege Recommendation

Anyone on this Mulege forum?

Olympia, Washington
reviews: 11
2. Re: Mulege Recommendation

There are some listings on VRBO, don't know your budget but look at the casitas by the " river" (don't know if that is too near water with your little one).

First thing I would check is the quality of the internet connections you need to work. There was a very lengthy discussion on the Cabo board about the difficulties people had on specs for internet related work. Mexico is....well...Mexico. "Internet connection" means something else there.

Neat little town.

reviews: 2
3. Re: Mulege Recommendation

You may want to check in on this forum...Bajanomad. I live in the Mulege area and am sure you could find something. As they say in town " it's here, you just have to find it ". It's not a glitz town, so the answers won't just pop up on the internet. Good luck and don't give up.

www.bajanomad.com

Vancouver Canada
reviews: 24
4. Re: Mulege Recommendation

There is a real estate office in the middle of town that not only provides good internet but also has home rentals available. It is part of a really great little coffee shop but the name eludes me right now.

reviews: 2
5. Re: Mulege Recommendation

Yes, Mulege Properties is the name, google it. Across the street from the water store on the way to the bomberos (one way street to the east).

Portland, Oregon
6. Re: Mulege Recommendation

Baja Nomad has an online forum. They are also a great source for information on Mulege.

reviews: 1
7. Re: Mulege Recommendation

If you cango in october. Weather is great. Happy travels.

Salem, Oregon
reviews: 11
8. Re: Mulege Recommendation

I would be careful if you use Mulege Properties. We had issues with this property management service and house we rented while there.

San Francisco...
9. Re: Mulege Recommendation

Just a report, we went and had a GREAT time! We rented a villa by the river -- Casa Cielo. Loved the little community and as always, loved Mulege. Internet worked great with no issues!

Reply to: Mulege Recommendation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mulege