We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

catalonia riviera maya - upgrade to privileged?

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
reviews: 8
catalonia riviera maya - upgrade to privileged?

Just checking to see if you this we have to upgrade to privileged at the catalonia riviera maya. And do we have to pay for the kids also? We don't really care about the rooms being better, but I don't want to be treated any differently.

toronto ontario
reviews: 12
1. Re: catalonia riviera maya - upgrade to privileged?

Hi Todd...we are turning for our 6th visit to the Cat. We have never upgraded, and never felt we were treated any differently. The Chill Bar being roped off at the beach and for those who upgrade only...which is new this year....does give me a little concern, but few others who have been there commented about it. Actually, I think I only read one comment. The standard rooms are basic, and work for us. All depends on the family...do you need a fridge, a coffee maker and a free safe, also access to the computer hut, and one more a la a carte. We just pay for our safe and are good to go...that works for us. Someone else I am sure will know if you have to pay for the kids too.

Halifax
reviews: 40
2. Re: catalonia riviera maya - upgrade to privileged?

Agree. Here right now. The fridge in the room was important for us. There are seperate tables in the buffet restaurants for priveledged guests too. We have been here 6 days & spent every day at the chill out beach area so very glad we upgraded. Comfier sunbeds & bean bags & a bar very close. The standard rooms look absolutely fine but the other features work for us. My suggestion is if its within your budget then upgrade.

Louth, United...
reviews: 44
3. Re: catalonia riviera maya - upgrade to privileged?

How much is the upgrade per person please?

4. Re: catalonia riviera maya - upgrade to privileged?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 06, 2015