We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin Ahoy trip with young kids

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Exeter, United...
reviews: 8
Virgin Ahoy trip with young kids

Hi all, looking to take my daughters on an excursion where they can see some dolphins etc. it will also be my youngest daughters 4th birthday while we are away so wanted to do a dolphin interaction with her, however I've just heard about the virgin ahoy trip and understand you get to see manatees , sea lions and swim with dolphins. Can anyone tell me if there is an age limit for the dolphin swim in the virgin ahoy trip? Thanks

Massachusetts
reviews: 23
1. Re: Virgin Ahoy trip with young kids

Please read up on swimming with the dolphins. I'd never give recommendations for it.

Exeter, United...
reviews: 8
2. Re: Virgin Ahoy trip with young kids

Sorry that wasn't the question though. If you can't reply to question asked why bother replying at all? I will contact the travel rep directly thank you

Edited: 3:42 pm, July 27, 2013
Massachusetts
reviews: 23
3. Re: Virgin Ahoy trip with young kids

Trying to educate people is a good enough reason. Sorry, you don't see it that way.

Fresno, California
reviews: 22
4. Re: Virgin Ahoy trip with young kids

4 sounds a little young, hopefully someone who has done it will have some first hand info for you.

5. Re: Virgin Ahoy trip with young kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 29, 2014