We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Privileged Ocean view room in Riviera Maya resort.

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
Privileged Ocean view room in Riviera Maya resort.

I want to book PRIVILEGED OCEAN VIEW room in this resort . Who know where is it located (ocean view). What side, building number? Thank you.

6 replies to this topic
Choctaw, Oklahoma
1. Re: Privileged Ocean view room in Riviera Maya resort.

I booked the garden room, I loved the suites, but trying to save where I can. Will be myself and daughter. Are these rooms ..bad? ok? no problem? Also, are refrigerators in them as well? What will I miss? Also, are these always the furthest from the fun, like on the back row?

Thanks!

Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Mission, Abbotsford
reviews: 3
2. Re: Privileged Ocean view room in Riviera Maya resort.

Hola Iany15,

Regarding "Superior Oceanfront" rooms, they are on the Yucatan side, Bldg 7. As far as which would be the best one, well I’d have to say any of the top floor ones. NOTE: These are about the only rooms I have NOT stayed in personally. The following pic is taken directly below the building on the beach in front, beside the bar, looking up through the trees.

http://tinyurl.com/o34gzeh

However if you refer to the following 2 pics of the building, which is from the beach about half way to the Dreams resort, you’ll notice that the trees or Pure Chill Out Bar look like they don’t hinder the view of any of the top floor rooms.

http://tinyurl.com/ngqdy6b

http://tinyurl.com/otsw6zn

Also, here is a link to webpage I've created with lots of info on the resort, including contact info, maps, pics, etc

www.aplusnetworks.ca/ta/catalonia_info.htm.

Hola Kellysreadytotravel,

Nothing wrong with Standard rooms. Ask for one in either Bldg 1 or Bldg 6, top floor Yucatan side, they have the best views. No Fridges in them, although I have heard there are a selective few with them, but I couldn't say that for a fact as I've, nor any of my friends have ever had one.

That webpage I've done (Linked above) explains quite a bit & should answer most of your other questions.

Hope this helps,

Pablo

Thu 7:47 PST

Edited: 10:47 am, July 04, 2013
Choctaw, Oklahoma
3. Re: Privileged Ocean view room in Riviera Maya resort.

Thanks BC it guy! I appreciate all the links and the info...I just can't wait to go back!!

Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
4. Re: Privileged Ocean view room in Riviera Maya resort.

De Nada!

Oh, & it seems that link I gave above doesn't work, so here it is again...

www.aplusnetworks.ca/ta/catalonia_info.htm

Pablo

Sun 10:34 PST

reviews: 1
5. Re: Privileged Ocean view room in Riviera Maya resort.

Hi Pablo,

I hope you don't mind me asking a question regarding the superior ocean front room. My husband and I booked this room for mid July. The site that we booked on says the hotel is the Catalonia (doesn't mention the Yukatan). Do you know if we will get the privileged services with this room?? It didn't give us the option.

Thank you for posting such detailed info!! You have been a great help!!!

Edited: 4:29 pm, June 28, 2014
Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
6. Re: Privileged Ocean view room in Riviera Maya resort.

Hola Danielle & Welcome to the forums!

I couldn't say for 100%, as I really don't know about the site you booked with....

BUT, if it said Superior Ocean Front room, then I would assume it comes with Privileged amenities. You could also contact the resort to confirm exactly what package you have booked.

Hope this helps,

Pablo

Mon 9:36 PST

Reply to: Privileged Ocean view room in Riviera Maya resort.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted