We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo Maya Caribe questions

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle-under-Lyme...
Barcelo Maya Caribe questions

Hi all

Have booked to stay at the above hotel back end of April this year for two weeks.

This will be mine and new wife's first time in Mexico!!.

As it it will be our honeymoon do I need contact the hotel let them know so that I can make it extra special while we are there and also it is my wifes birthday while we there and wanted to do something nice again for her birthday - should I contact the hotel directly let them know?

Also sorry just a few questions now about the resort and area around it.

We want to do a few trips while we there but like using public transport and will walk for miles.

What time do the local buses stop running in the night time? we were are thinking of going to PDC at night and don't want get stranded there and then need a taxi back.

Also the local ruins in Tulum and Coba - again what time does the bus stop running at night as after reading and reading the reviews its recommended that we do these trips DIY style.

Last but not least - is there any way of walking into Puerto Aventuras from the hotel? and is there much do there?

thank you

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya
reviews: 6
1. Re: Barcelo Maya Caribe questions

These exact questions were asked and answered on your other thread - tripadvisor.ca/…4839630

Don't you believe me and everyone else that responded on that thread?

Edited: 9:12 am, April 02, 2013
Newcastle-under-Lyme...
2. Re: Barcelo Maya Caribe questions

Not into playing games on line.

They are similar questions butt the not same - the advice you gave was great and really appreciated and have fully taken this on board BUT the questions asked this time are based more around what I can organise with the actual hotel.

Your commitment to continually answers questions fully and helpfully is really appreciated.

3. Re: Barcelo Maya Caribe questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 05, 2014