We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fantastic Pedicure in Puerto Aventuras

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
reviews: 23
Fantastic Pedicure in Puerto Aventuras

I had an amazing pedicure and manicure yesterday at Tricia Azarko's studio in PA. I got the special UV protection polish which lasts longer. Tricia's studio is in a lovely tranquil setting, she is a total professional and is also a warm engaging person to talk with. My appointment time just flew by and now my nails look amazing!

Tricia also does eyelash extensions which I understand are great in the heat and humidity, maybe I will treat myself to them on my next visit.....why not, you only live once!

http://www.triciaazarko.ca/

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Puerto Aventuras, Yucatan Peninsula
reviews: 12
1. Re: Fantastic Pedicure in Puerto Aventuras

Thanks for that helpful information!! Sounds heavenly!!

puerto aventuras
reviews: 45
2. Re: Fantastic Pedicure in Puerto Aventuras

Hi, I was lucky enough to find Tricia early on after her move to Mexico. She does my individual lashes and I love them! So she would be great for a first full set or refills while on vacation.

She also does my manicures and pedicures. I lost a nail on my right hand while in Asia in December. The miracle is she knew how to put a flexible gel type nail on and after one try it has stayed for three months and my nail of 95% grown out We are both amazed.

The salon is lovely and if you are really lucky you might meet the rest of her faily, husband Jesse and dogs Otis, Tequila and Kobe before you leave.

3. Re: Fantastic Pedicure in Puerto Aventuras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 04, 2014