We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dreams puerto aventuras with older teens

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
dreams puerto aventuras with older teens

I was wondering if there are things to do for older teenagers during the reading week of February 16-23 at Dreams Puerto Aventuras? Does anyone know if there are usually older teenagers at that resort. I am also looking into Sandos Playacar. Which one caters to older teenagers? Is Dreams a better resort in terms of food, entertainment and beach?

Jupiter, Florida
reviews: 24
1. Re: dreams puerto aventuras with older teens

We stayed at Dreams puerto aventuras for 10 days and are going back this spring for 12 days we loved it. The food was the best we ever had at any resort, the service great. But - I did not see very many older teens mostly younger kids with lots for them to do. The teens we did see played ping pong, swam in the pool, they did have a large raft (blow up) in the ocean but that also was for the yournger kids. This could have been due to the time of year we were there which was the last week of April first part of May.

Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 17
2. Re: dreams puerto aventuras with older teens

I Was at Sandos around 6yrs ago and Dreams 3yrs ago and Dreams is a step above quality wise in all categories.

toronto
3. Re: dreams puerto aventuras with older teens

thank you for your advices. how does Dreams Puerto Aventuras compare to Dreams Riviera Cancun in regards to food, beach, entertainment?

Jupiter, Florida
reviews: 24
4. Re: dreams puerto aventuras with older teens

Only been to Dream Puerto Adventuras. We not only loved the resort but the location even though it is a hour from the airport (take a private transfer if you go). A few things we loved besides the food and service - the resort is small you can be anywhere, the beach, the pool any of the restaurants in 5 minutes. The rooms are really suites all marble, the best beds and linens. What my wife really enjoyed was walks around the town of Puerto Adventuras and the marina. Nice little shops, fishing boats, the Discovery Dolphin Center which has dolphins, seals,manatee's right in the open to see for free. The whole area is just a 10 minute walk from the resort, its gated with security so very safe. Goggle - puertoadventuras marina.

Edited: 12:39 pm, January 25, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 17
5. Re: dreams puerto aventuras with older teens

Well I am also heading to Dreams Riviera Cancun this February after enjoying Dreams Puerta Aventura. My reason is because it is Newer and closer to the airport.

texas
reviews: 28
6. Re: dreams puerto aventuras with older teens

We have stayed at both. We have three kids. Dreams pa is a step above Sandos but I think Sandos has more action for teens!

7. Re: dreams puerto aventuras with older teens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, January 27, 2014