We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maybe something new?

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Thomas
reviews: 16
Maybe something new?

I've been to both EDSS and Royal Suites Yucatan. I liked things from both resorts and am planning a honeymoon for May. I would be good with either of these resorts UNLESS there is something new I have to experience resort wise in this area. Personally, I want to rent a villa but with family coming this will just be easier for us. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks

Tequesta, FL
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Punta Cana
reviews: 7
1. Re: Maybe something new?

Check-out the new adult only Paradisus La Perla resort in Playa del Carmen!

St. Thomas
reviews: 16
2. Re: Maybe something new?

I would love to but we are going to have family with us including kids. I don't mind splitting time between resorts but I need something family friendly for at least part of it.

Tequesta, FL
Destination Expert
3. Re: Maybe something new?

The adjacent, also new, Paradisus La Esmeralda resort is family-friendly!

Jupiter, Florida
reviews: 24
4. Re: Maybe something new?

Dreams puerto aventuras great for everyone. The best food anywhere, nice beach, great pool, over the top service. The little Town Puerto Aventuras is gated save and offers a lot to do for free. I am from South Lyon bet you are cold right now?

Edited: 8:29 pm, January 24, 2013
Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 17
5. Re: Maybe something new?

I agree with all the comments above about Dreams Puerta Aventura great resort !

Tequesta, FL
Destination Expert
6. Re: Maybe something new?

spartygrad95:

Dreams Puerto Aventuras is a nice family-friendly, moderate level resort, but it in no-way will compare to the same upscale level of luxury that you experienced at EDSS or the Royal Suites Turquesa!

7. Re: Maybe something new?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, January 27, 2014