We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from the "Cat!"

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Mission, Abbotsford
reviews: 3
Live from the "Cat!"

Hola!

Well we are here! Sun is shining, weather is hot, drinks are cold, life is good!

By the way for those of you that don't know, the "Cat" is what all us "Crazy Cat People" call the Catalonia Riviera Maya / Yucatan Beach!

Updates s they happen, & any questions, ask away!

Pablo

Tue 11:00 "Cat" time..

Suffolk, England
reviews: 26
1. Re: Live from the "Cat!"

Hola Pablo! So jealous of you all. We will be thinking of you next week when in Cuba. All of the top floor of Villa 8, thats a great location. Hope you all have a great holiday. Say Hi to Gregorio and Nazario for us and have a banana/mango for me!

Adios amigos and amigas!! xx

Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Mission, Abbotsford
2. Re: Live from the "Cat!"

Hola AbbieC!

Done & Done! Gegorio says Hola & sends (((Hugs)))!!! Also my Sue says she's missing you guys! :'-(

Pablo

Tue 12:49 "Cat" time...

Forest City, IA
3. Re: Live from the "Cat!"

Hey Pablo!

Well, I'm so jealous right now. I'm afraid I was out voted this year and our 7-year run to the Cat is over. :'-(

I know that you and Sue will have a fantastic time again and I'll be thinking about you constantly the next couple weeks. Please say hello to Gregorio and please order a happy donkey so that he doesn't forget how to make them.

Stephens' will be there in a couple of days so keep an eye on them - nothing but trouble you know. I suppose Mike is sitting next to you - hello to him too!

Hugs to Sue & have a great time.

Hope to see you next year!

Doug

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 24
4. Re: Live from the "Cat!"

Will you please update me on the temp of the pool? When we went in January a couple of years ago the pool was freezing. How bad is it now?

Choctaw, Oklahoma
reviews: 34
5. Re: Live from the "Cat!"

Hey buddy. Please get them warmed up for our assault. Wish we were there with you now but the next 18 days will fly by for us, hopefully they'll crawl for you. Hi to Sue, Mike & Deb

BigDave

vernon canada
6. Re: Live from the "Cat!"

Only 7 more sleeps for us. Will see you there. Looking forward to meeting some of the regulars at the M&G.

Regina, Canada
reviews: 4
7. Re: Live from the "Cat!"

Well 4 more sleeps for us.... glad to hear Gregorio is still working hard, I hope he remembers how to make the "Banana Canada's".. cause I can't remember, but they sure were good.. lol....we will look you up when we get their !

England
reviews: 6
8. Re: Live from the "Cat!"

11 more sleeps for me! Is the sea warm or freezing?

Medicine Hat, Canada
reviews: 13
9. Re: Live from the "Cat!"

Wish we could have been there with you.

I have loved reading all the info you have posted - maps, tips, photos WOW.

We booked a Privileged Oceanview room Yucatan Feb 23 - Mar 4 and Still have not been able to find our if these rooms exist on that side or only on Maya Side.

Can you Help with this info? I would be most grateful. Thanks.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 64
10. Re: Live from the "Cat!"

I'm certainly not a expert like Pablo but as you are from Canada and traveling with a Canadian tour op you can't, as far as I know, book the Maya side. Only the Yucatan side. Now you may be able to upgrade to the Maya side, not sure about that. I'm sure Pablo will chime in once he gets ogranized for the morning.

Cheers