We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sian Kann Biosphere tours

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
reviews: 3
Sian Kann Biosphere tours

Has anyone gone on any of the tours to this Biosphere it looks amazing but the price is kind of steep. I'm wondering is it worth it? We're going tomorrow so hoping for quick answers.

Lincoln, Nebraska
reviews: 22
1. Re: Sian Kann Biosphere tours

I've always wanted to and researched the death out of it but its the long day that gets me. My friends went on their honeymoon last march and still talk about it. They said it was amazing. Best thing ever in 10 trips down!!!

We are planning a trip in April and I'm going to give in and go this time.

If you do go, come back and tell me how it was please....

Happy travels

Halifax, Canada
reviews: 3
2. Re: Sian Kann Biosphere tours

I'll let you know it's $165 though some of our group arrived yesterday so they were pricing it hopefully we can find a better deal. Thanks for the quick reply.

3. Re: Sian Kann Biosphere tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, January 21, 2014