We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ASP resort credts at spa in 2013

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Puerto Aventuras, Yucatan Peninsula
reviews: 11
ASP resort credts at spa in 2013

Just wondering if anyone that has been to ASP in 2013 has confirmed that you can use the full $1500 at the spa still. I have heard you can and was told you can but the website still says only $300. Things change quickly so just double checking from people that have actually used them this January! Thanks!!

Sudbury, Canada
reviews: 6
1. Re: ASP resort credts at spa in 2013

I just got back & we were able to use the full amount on the spa if we wanted to. We used approx $700 worth & had no issues at all :)

Smithers
reviews: 3
2. Re: ASP resort credts at spa in 2013

I emailed to confirm and was assured that I would be able to use my full credits in the spa when we are there in May.

Halifax, Canada
Destination Expert
for Cancun, Puerto Aventuras, Yucatan Peninsula
reviews: 11
3. Re: ASP resort credts at spa in 2013

That sound great!! Thanks!!!!

Boyne Falls...
4. Re: ASP resort credts at spa in 2013

Do you have an email address for Adventura Spa Palace? We are going in February and would like to email the resort prior to our arrival.

Thank you!

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 35
5. Re: ASP resort credts at spa in 2013

Please pm me the email address as well - I'd like to do the same for our march trip.

6. Re: ASP resort credts at spa in 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, January 26, 2014