We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is your favorite excursion?

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Chicago
reviews: 1
What is your favorite excursion?

Hi Everyone,

Going soon & just wondering what is your favorite excursion.

Halifax, Canada
reviews: 3
1. Re: What is your favorite excursion?

We really like just taking the collectivo or a cab and spending the morning at Yal Ku then walking to Akumal for a turtle swim. We leave Sunday can't wait.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
2. Re: What is your favorite excursion?

Tulum beach Club Crawl

Renting a golf cart in Akumal and visting all the Half Moon Bay places including Yal Ku

Tulum, Mexico
reviews: 4
3. Re: What is your favorite excursion?

I would say a great excursion is the signature tour with Local Quickies in Puerto or the Raiatea Sail to Tulum Ruins. The last is for real adventurers and strong swimmers.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
4. Re: What is your favorite excursion?

IMHO - Tulum is a taxi / colectivo to the Ruins and hire a guide onsite

So many of the places are DIY and right on the main 307 Highway (e.g Go to Akumal for snorkeling)

Edited: 1:54 am, January 19, 2013
Jupiter, Florida
reviews: 23
5. Re: What is your favorite excursion?

Tulum Jungle Maya Tour is by far the best we have been on. Small group it is like 4 tours in one. alltournative.com/tours-expeditions/jungle-e…

San Antonio, Texas
6. Re: What is your favorite excursion?

Vancouversundog....

Could you give a few more details about the Tulum Club Crawl? Please?....sounds right up our alley!

Edited: 3:03 pm, January 20, 2013
UP, Michigan
7. Re: What is your favorite excursion?

Why do you say the Raiatea Catamarn is for strong swimmers. I was just looking at that excursion online..no mention of that. Just curious as is an excursion I was looking at for our family. Thanks.

jackson, nj
reviews: 6
8. Re: What is your favorite excursion?

Edventure Tours. They personalize the tour totally to your interests. We have taken tours with Eddie three times and it's always been the best day of our vacation. In the past we've done ziplining, Akumal, Yal Ku, played with monkeys, cenotes, cliff jump...I'm sure there's more, I just cannot recall all of it at the moment. This year we are going in June and already have plans with them to swim with whale sharks. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

San Antonio, Texas
9. Re: What is your favorite excursion?

Same with us Lucy! We've booked trips with Ed 2X now and they have been amazing! This summer, July, we are going swimming with the whale sharks too, thru Ed!

Keep me posted on your trip!

We plan to go to Eds park called Selva Maya Parque!

vernon canada
10. Re: What is your favorite excursion?

Might find something here .

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g499445-i9177-k457…