We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Choctaw, Oklahoma
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Akumal, Oklahoma City
reviews: 35
CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Ok all of you crazies, it's time to get this thing started. Pablo, we're gonna miss you by just a few days so please please please leave a little tequila for me and whoever else happens to show up. We may arrange a TA meet and greet depending on how many others will want to participate so please let me know if you're interested. There'll be 10 of us so if we get another 10 or more, I'll get something arranged. See ya there

BigDave

Moose Jaw, Canada
31. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Nice more CANADIANS lol.....we arrive feb 8th

England
reviews: 6
32. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

I'm Asian and my partner is English, we are both in our mid 50s and I usually wear really ugly yellow Crocs so will be easy to spot (that's if I am ever out of the sea)!! Just love to snorkel so would love to exchange snorkel tips out there. I'm on facebook as June Desa O'connell if any of you are facebookers.

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 23
33. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Sounds like a Canadian invasion! Looking forward to meeting you all! 17 days to go :-)

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Destination Expert
34. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

It's about time to try and nail down a date for our TA get together. I'd like everyone interested in attending to let me know how many will attend and on what evening it would be preferable. There is 10 of us and from what I can tell, about 20 more of you that are going to be there. I would like to have it on either the evening of the 11th or 12th but if another night is better for the group, we're open. Also, do you prefer a sit down meal or just a less casual get together at the Pur Chill bar on the beach? 17 days and we'll get this party started

BigDave

Detroit, Michigan
35. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Hey Big Dave,

8 of us coming from Michigan, 9th-16th. We would be good for either night and either get together. Not fussy as long as we have toes in the sand and beer in our hands. Looking forward to meeting you and Mrs. Big Dave and everyone else as well.

Cheers,

Island Man

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Destination Expert
36. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Good news folks, I just received word from TA and they will be providing some goodies to give away at the meet and greet. Not sure what we'll get but hey, for free you can't go wrong.

BigDave

Mission, BC, Canada
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Mission, Abbotsford
reviews: 3
37. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Hola BigDave,

Hope you get it in time. I’m using the package TA sent me last year that arrived a week after I left…

:-/

Pablo

Wed 15:21 “Cat” time

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Destination Expert
38. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Last time they sent it directly to the resort. This time they assured me that it would arrive at my house in time. Fingers crossed. My bigger fear is that Gregorio won't have any tequila left for us. That would be a sad sad day. I guess I could always just bring my own, it would still be an awesome setting with good friends for company. Hope you guys are having fun

BigDave

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 23
39. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Yay! Gotta love free stuff! Looking forward to meeting new people!

Chippewa Falls, WI
40. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

If it works, my vote would be for the 11th at the chill out bar. Easier to mingle in a bar than a sit down meal. Plus I'll buy the drinks! We are taking the ferry to Cozumel on the 12th for the fat tuesday parade during carnival. We hit it once before and it was a blast. Like mardi gras.