We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Choctaw, Oklahoma
reviews: 38
CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Ok all of you crazies, it's time to get this thing started. Pablo, we're gonna miss you by just a few days so please please please leave a little tequila for me and whoever else happens to show up. We may arrange a TA meet and greet depending on how many others will want to participate so please let me know if you're interested. There'll be 10 of us so if we get another 10 or more, I'll get something arranged. See ya there

BigDave

Choctaw, Oklahoma
21. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Oh my, I can almost smell the beach. Its getting so close now.

Oklahoma City...
reviews: 24
22. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

We've been driving in the snow for the last three days. We need some beach time!

Chippewa Falls, WI
reviews: 1
23. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Hey BigDave,

Read a few reviews on the dress code for some of the restaurants. Some

say you can wear nice shorts, others say pants. What's your take? I seen you've been there before. I hate pants and hot weather.

3 more weeks!!

24. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Sorry kids ~ We'll all have to meet up or something.?.

I'm heading farther south ~ to the Grand palladium ~ I sure as hell hope the pool down there is deep enough for me!! Then in to the lovely ocean!!

So crazy ~ we meet up in another country ~ ? ~ hehehe

Oklahoma City...
25. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Dave usually wears linen type resort pants, but when I looked back at photos many of our group were wearing nice shorts. No one ever got kicked out or asked to change. We usually go in Mar-Sept which is more of a down time. I don't know if they are more strict in Feb. Personally, I think if you make an effort to look nice and not like you are heading to the beach they let you in.

Choctaw, Oklahoma
26. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Roadliner, I've always brought a pair of linen type resort pants as my wife mentioned above but it's because I have ugly legs. I've never seen anyone turned away because they were wearing shorts. Just keep in mind that it needs to be nice shorts and either a polo or some sort of button up shirt. Only 2 weekends left at home, woo hoo

BigDave

England
reviews: 6
27. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

will be there 3rd-17th from England, passionate about snorkeling so thanks for the snorkel advice.....my first trip to Mexico!

Oklahoma City...
28. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

bluejune, Mexico is amazing! I'm sure this will not be your last trip to Mexico.

Choctaw, Oklahoma
29. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

We'll see you there bluejune. The more the merrier.

Barrie, Canada
reviews: 2
30. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

4 of us arriving February 7. We're from CANADA, EH!