We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Choctaw, Oklahoma
Destination Expert
for Puerto Aventuras, Akumal, Oklahoma City
reviews: 35
CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Ok all of you crazies, it's time to get this thing started. Pablo, we're gonna miss you by just a few days so please please please leave a little tequila for me and whoever else happens to show up. We may arrange a TA meet and greet depending on how many others will want to participate so please let me know if you're interested. There'll be 10 of us so if we get another 10 or more, I'll get something arranged. See ya there

BigDave

chicago
1. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

I'm on trip advisor quite often and curious what Roll Call is? My husband and I are in the process of planning a trip without kids and would love to meet up with others. However, haven't decided where to stay and in the process of that at the moment. I just submitted 2 questions hoping to narrow it down and looking at the dates you have which is what caught my eye.

😄

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Destination Expert
2. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

A roll call is a thread for people that are travelling to the same place on the same dates to become familiar with each other and talk about what there is to do there.

Chicago, Il
reviews: 36
3. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

...and hopefully meet up together to make new friends you met online at TripAdvisor. The resorts often will provide TA groups some priority seating or dining event since they really count on TA reviews.

Then when you return, you get to post embarrassing pictures of Big Dave like I did when I met him at The CAT!!! But he knows I have his back whatever comes up...or I can send my Uncle Vito if need be.

So definitely connect with these fun people and have a great vacation! You never know when you'll hear the shout, "SEABASS IN THE 'OUSE!" coming down the walkway towards the pool bar...

Checking flights now,

SeaBass

Chicago, Il
reviews: 36
4. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

ps. Big Dave, can I crash on your sofabed?

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Destination Expert
5. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Any time Seabass. Come on down.

Detroit, Michigan
6. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

8 of us from Michigan will be there 2/9-2/16. 4 couples, late 50's/early 60's. Look forward to meeting Big Dave and other TA folks.

Cheers,

Island Man

Choctaw, Oklahoma
Destination Expert
7. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Looking forward to it islandman. I'll be easy to spot, just look for the big ugly bald 51 year old guy and his short, extremely cute wife. Come say hi, we'll buy ya a drink.

BigDave

Chippewa Falls, WI
8. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

We have 6 50ish kids coming 2/10 -> 2/17. This is going to be fun! Already have

my bubba keg packed!

Edited: 12:54 pm, January 01, 2013
Chippewa Falls, WI
9. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

BTW, we are coming from Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, home of Leinenkugels Beer!

Detroit, Michigan
10. Re: CAT Roll Call Feb 9-16

Now we are really getting excited! Ship a few cases of LK's down there, roadliner. Big Dave, I will expect you to buy my drinks for the entire week! LOL. See ya'll down there.

Cheers,

Island Man