We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eldorado Seaside suites

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Halifax, Canada
reviews: 4
Eldorado Seaside suites

HI I love reading the forum and getting info before our vacation as I do every year when we've stayed at Bahia Principe, Palladium, Sunset Princess etc. there has been lots of info. Has anyone stayed at the Seaside Suites and can offer any advice

Toronto
reviews: 32
1. Re: Eldorado Seaside suites

It's amazing. Beach is not good, but everything else makes up for it. AMAZING vacation destination. Any more questions PM me :)

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for Akumal, Riviera Maya, Quintana Roo, Puerto Morelos
2. Re: Eldorado Seaside suites

what are your priorities

Beach will not be one for EDSS

Halifax, Canada
3. Re: Eldorado Seaside suites

Well we have already booked but I hear the snorkelling is really good so that's good.

Choctaw, Oklahoma
reviews: 8
4. Re: Eldorado Seaside suites

Your are correct Nana, the snorkeling is great. We love everything about this resort. The food is excellent, the beds are comfy, the employees are phenomenal and you can walk from one end to the other in less than 10 minutes. There are tons of palm trees which makes it feel like a tropical paradise.

The only bad point for us is that the pools are not heated. We went in November one year and stayed in a swim-up room and I couldn't stand to get in the water right outside my door. The hubby managed a few trips to the swim-up bar but I couldn't make it that far in the cold water. Since that trip we have started only going in the warmer months, with June being our favorite month to visit. We are going agin next June for 10 nights.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Debbie (Nana of 7)

Halifax, Canada
5. Re: Eldorado Seaside suites

Thanks Debbie I am a Nana of 6 haha. We live on the Canadian East coast so we're used to cold water we're going in Jan. last year we stayed at the sunset Princess in April and found it way to hot. different strokes for different folks.

Edmonton
reviews: 14
6. Re: Eldorado Seaside suites

I believe its all ala carte for all meals, and I may be different, but I like some buffets and certainly traveling with kids, but that's just me.

Huntsville, Alabama
reviews: 27
7. Re: Eldorado Seaside suites

Maried,

The EDSS has no buffets, except for some fruit/pastry/etc selections for breakfast and maybe a salad bar for lunch. Since it is an adults only resort, you don't have to worry about kiddos around!

Wisconsin
reviews: 15
8. Re: Eldorado Seaside suites

It's been quite a few years since we've been to EDSS, but if you walk down the beach a bit (facing ocean to the right) it was beautiful. Very soft sand, absolutely no weeds, water clear as could be and no one around. Granted, this area wasn't part of the resort, so no service or chairs there, but we loved it.

Edmonton
reviews: 14
9. Re: Eldorado Seaside suites

Forgot it was adults only. I still like a buffet option though, but that's just me:)

Manchester, United...
reviews: 7
10. Re: Eldorado Seaside suites

Hi Debbie we are there in June also, have you been in June previously?, what can we expect weather wise that time of year?