We will be at EDSS on our honeymoon on from 15th-29th Dec. We're really looking forward to it but have a few questions.
1. I see that there is bike rental at the hotel, can you take the bikes off site? i'm thinking of riding down to akumal.
2. Are there any good cenotes nearby? (we don't really want to go any further north than PA or south of Tulum).
3. I'm a biologist and love animals, can you go into the Jungle that surrounds the hotel (are there paths, tracks or tours?)?
4. We are thinking of going to Coba for the "Mayan apocolypse" on the 21st is a collectivo the best bet? and can you get them from reception?
5. What's the best block to be in for peace and quiet but not to far from things? and how is the best way to go about asking for specific blocks?
Sorry a quite a few questions there!! We are so excited and can't wait to get out there, hopefully the building works won't be too much of a pain!
Rob & Karen