We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PA restaurants and nightlife.

Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dallas
reviews: 11
PA restaurants and nightlife.

I am going with a group of 10 to PA in May.All between 27 and 35. We are staying in a villa just down the street from Sunscape. a few questions..... what are the best restaurants in PA for a fun great atmosphere great food type of place? Do any bars or nightlife go on late in PA? Do we need a car?

houston texasaspen
reviews: 1
1. Re: PA restaurants and nightlife.

I just returned from sunscape.Gringo Daves at the marina which is about a five munute walk from sunscape is a great place to go.It is a restaurant and bar with a trio that plays at night.Gringo Dave,is an American who owns it and he is always there.It has very good food and is the best place to go.

Iowa
2. Re: PA restaurants and nightlife.

Yes I agree Gringo Daves is awesome try a Mojito They are great as long as they have fresh mint one night they did second did not and not as good!!!! Have one for me!!!

Wisconsin
3. Re: PA restaurants and nightlife.

I highly recommend Gringo Dave's. We stayed at Sunscape for 7 days in Jan-Feb. We went to Gringo's 2 nights we were there and had an absolute blast. The margaritas were awesome and we got a 2 for 1 special.

dallas
4. Re: PA restaurants and nightlife.

thanks!!! sounds like gringo daves is the place to go.

houston texasaspen
5. Re: PA restaurants and nightlife.

iIf you want night life you must go to to night clubs in Playa del Carmen as there are not any in Puerto Adventuras.There is a van that leaves Sunscape every night at 10 and returns at three.It take the people to a night club in Playa.I do not know the name of the club but you could call Sunscape and ask them.The name of the guy who did all this is Enrique.

milwaukee
6. Re: PA restaurants and nightlife.

I am going with my wife during the end of may. What time of the month are you going.

dallas
7. Re: PA restaurants and nightlife.

We are going memorial day weekend saturday through the next wed. There will be five couples in our group. Maybe we will see you down there!

Omaha, NE
8. Re: PA restaurants and nightlife.

There are some nice restaurants and bars in PA. However, nothing that I would consider "nightlife". Although, if there are 10 of you guys going you could probably make it a pretty good time. If you are looking for something a little bit wilder, go to Play del Carmen.

Chicago,Illinoiis
9. Re: PA restaurants and nightlife.

Nightlife at PA is more subdued. No discos or dancing. You would need to go into Playa Del Carmen for that.

Gringo Daves has entertainment nightly: fire dancers, musicians. Great atmosphere and drinks.

The Pub has music as well with good atmosphere- food is pretty good.

tiramisu: great food, no live music.