We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Email address for Catalonia Riviera Maya

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Suffolk, England
reviews: 27
Email address for Catalonia Riviera Maya

I have been watching carefully all the posts about the hotel. We were there in February 2004 when it was the Cameleon Marival. The hotels as everyone has agreed is great as are the staff etc. It so sad that these people have had to go this twice. We are due to fly out at the end of January 2006 so i am hoping all things will be operational by then. Does anyone have an e-mail address for the Catalonia to contact them direct.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 1
1. Re: Email address for Catalonia Riviera Maya

rivieramaya.ventas@hotelescatalonia.es

011-52-984-875-1020 is the phone number

uk
2. Re: Email address for Catalonia Riviera Maya

did you get a reply from the hotel?

Iowa
3. Re: Email address for Catalonia Riviera Maya

When the end of Jan are you going AbbieC? My husband and I and another couple are going Jan 30th so I have been checking everyday to make sure everything will be ok then. I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!! 81 days!!!!!

Suffolk, England
reviews: 27
4. Re: Email address for Catalonia Riviera Maya

We will be arriving on 29th January with 2 friends. 2 other friends will be joining us fron the US, Michigan at some time during the 2 weeks we are there. I have not e-mailed the hotel yet as i feel they probably have enough to do at the moment. I wanted to find out about requesting ocean view rooms. Does anyone know the policy or pricing for these?

british columbia
5. Re: Email address for Catalonia Riviera Maya

I would alos appreciate any info on upgrading rooms. We will be at the Cat on jan. 13th and I tried to pay the upgrade up front via my TA, but they are not sure that will help. Let me know if you had to negotiate your upgrade and who do you recommend a person speaks to assure results

british columbia
6. Re: Email address for Catalonia Riviera Maya

Again, has anybody had problems upgrading their room at the Cat.

yarmouthport, ma.
7. Re: Email address for Catalonia Riviera Maya

Hi,

I just tried emailing the Cat via my Yahoo email and I'm receiving a " failure to deliver " message back stating the email address is not correct. Has anyone tried this email address and have you had success? I copied and pasted it so I'm certain it is as it appears in the forum.

My girlfriend and I are arriving on Dec. 2 and I was interested in upgrading to an oceanview room or at least to one with a nice view. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help! Can't wait to go! The snow has already begun to fall on Cape Cod. Just a dusting, but that already is too much!

Oslo, Norway
8. Re: Email address for Catalonia Riviera Maya

Hi,

I also tried the emails above, and they did not work. But found these at locogringo.com and got an answer from the hotel.

rivieramaya.guestservice@hoteles-catalonia.es; rivieramaya.asisrvas1@hoteles-catalonia.es

Best regards,

Floppy

California
9. Re: Email address for Catalonia Riviera Maya

We were thinking of going to the Cat in June and would also like an oceanfront room. Looks like there is only 16. I'm curious as to whether any of you got a reply to your request. Since we don't see anything about these view rooms on any reservation sight I wondering what to do.