We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Topless Sunbathing

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Puerto Aventuras hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
College Station, TX
Topless Sunbathing

What is the best resort for topless sunbathing? My wife tanned topless last summer for the first time--now you would think she is nudist LOL!!!

Brooklyn, NY
reviews: 3
11. Re: Topless Sunbathing

On family vacations? Not hardly. My wife escaped a 1950's time capsule and assimulated into modern society. The only difference between Mrs. Cleaver and my wife at home is my wife has a full time job.

We have six children ranging in age from 2-14 and five of them are girls. Not only does she not wear those bathing suits when the family goes away, but she'll usually wear shorts over her bikini bottoms and uses some corny excuse like "I forgot to shave."

Nine years ago, on our honeymoon, she wore a one peice bathing suit to go swimming in. It took me six years to get her into a thong. She just getting to the place where she'll allow herself to get loose and just enjoy herself. Nowadays (when we're away) she'll put on a little make-up, some sandals with a little heel and don the sensual little black dress. Every so often she'll even look in the mirror and get a kick out of herself.

Lakeville, MA
reviews: 2
12. Re: Topless Sunbathing

HA HA! I love it! I'm more the Mrs. Brady type. 6 kids; 2 mine, 2 his and 2 ours. Ages 12 - 26. Just became a grandma in July.

Can't wait until our trip to ASP in Nov.!!! I've been stocking up on bikinis, and trying to lose that last 5 pounds.

Brooklyn, NY
reviews: 3
13. Re: Topless Sunbathing

Wow, we seem to be living in parallel universes. The kids are actually 2 mine, 1 hers, 3 ours. We're going to ASP in December and I'm also struggling to lose that last twent...uh, few pounds.

My wife makes me jog with her every other night about 2 miles. I come back drenched in sweat with my lungs about to explode. But I feel good about the run. So much so I usually reward my self with a large slice of chololate cake when we get back home. For some strange reason, I seem to have gained three pounds. Fancy that.