We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Concerns w/ my accomadations

In cooperation with: Visit Mexico
Which Ixtapa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hudson, Wisconsin
Concerns w/ my accomadations

This year my wifes holiday bonus was a weeks vacation in Ixtapa. We plan on bring our entire family of six on the trip. Her employer set us up at the Ixtapa Palace. After doing some minor research, this property seems to have some major problems. The family is extreamly excited, but know I have concerns. Do I need to find a different place to stay? If anyone has any knowledge or advice in regards to the Ixtapa Palace, you would be a huge help.

Ontario
1. Re: Concerns w/ my accomadations

hi: i just read your E mail about the extapa palace, i also have won a free trip for a week and was going to stay at the extapa palace , untill I did a little research. Travel judy tells me that hotel had only one person working last winter and the hotel is just about financially ruined. Some reviews tell me it is the hotel from hell. they are posted on the internet. After I contacted the Company who is giving me the free trip that have now moved me to the Radisson Resort, which seems a lot better, I have never been to either but I sure do not want any surprizes, when I get there. I hope this helps you out, I think you are on the right path and should make a lot of inquires about the Ixtapa Palace, because all I heard was not good . Good Luck Herb hrlash@hotmail.com

Get answers to your questions about Ixtapa